Accounting Services for Landscape and Nursery Companies
- Is your Lawn Care and Landscaping business unfocused and not producing enough income?
- Would you like to spend more time giving bids and prospecting new business without the hassle of bookkeeping?
- Is your spouse or office manager stuck with the task but not up to it or have other duties?
- Is your bookkeeping behind and affecting cash flow?
- Are you doing the books and finding it counterproductive?
Morgan & Morgan CPAs is experienced in working with successful landscape companies of all sizes. We have a firm grasp on the industry and are well aware of the pitfalls as well as the success drivers.
C.F.O. in a Box
Morgan & Morgan CPAs provides a wide range of consultation either on site or by phone, in addition to our tax and accounting services. We would like to offer you our C.F.O in a box service, which is an interactive secure web accounting service especially designed to simplify your life and your business while maintaining a high level of internal controls.
- Tax Planning and Preparation
- Monthly Accounting
- Quarterly Business Analysis
- Pre-Tax Employee Benefits
- Corporate Compliance
- Start-up Budgets
- Retirement Planning
- Budgeting and Goal Setting
- Cost Accounting
- Cash Flow Management
- Seasonality of Industry
- Fiscal Year vs. Calendar Year
- Cash vs. Accrual (What should you be?)
Client Access Points
Web Accounting or Client Access points are standard with every package. The software resides on a secure server accessed via our website through your own secure client access point. This is most beneficial for our clients who want to be able to access their books regardless of where they or their staff may be. Web accounting allows for complete or partial outsourcing of various accounting functions, such as bill paying or bookkeeping services. We can offer several options to assist with your needs while fitting into our business motto of effective and efficient accounting services available to you at the click of the mouse. Whether it be Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger Reporting, or Payroll Processing, we can handle all of your needs and interests.
There is no need to spend thousands of dollars on complicated accounting systems and additional costs for a bookkeeper, an accountant and a payroll specialist. Furthermore, these systems require someone to set them up and to design the financial statements, which is another cost to factor in. Keep it simple and get timely and meaningful reports at the click of a mouse with our Secure Client Access points, which can be specifically designed and customized for your business needs, simplifying your books and your life.